Heriot-Watt University: Marine Planning for Sustainable Development
|Institution||Heriot-Watt University View institution profile|
|Department||Marine Science and Environmental Management|
This course is no longer offered.
Heriot-Watt University currently offers other courses in Marine Science and Environmental Management:
- Applied Earth System Sciences (2020)
- Climate Change (Managing The Marine Environment) (2019)
- Climate Change (Managing The Marine Environment) (2020)
- International Marine Science (2020)
- Marine Biodiversity And Biotechnology (2019)
- Marine Biodiversity And Biotechnology (2020)
- Marine Resource Development and Protection (2019)
- Marine Resource Development and Protection (2020)
Heriot-Watt is one of the world’s leading universities with strong links to international business and industry driven by our established reputation as a top research-led institution.
With a rich heritage stretching back to 1821, we are a truly global university bringing together scholars who are leaders in ideas and solutions delivering innovation, educational excellence and ground-breaking research.
Courses and Subject Areas
We offer over 180 Postgraduate courses that will provide you with the knowledge to solve real world challenges. There are around 2,400 postgraduate students studying at our Edinburgh Campus. It is a friendly, welcoming place ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Marine pollution, Marine biology or Marine science, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here