*ADVERTISEMENT FEATURE *
Prodigy Finance Loans for International and UK Postgraduate Students
Masters degree – including MBA programs and Masters of Laws – all offer a lifetime of benefits. But, sometimes, it can feel like it will take a lifetime to find the financing to study. But, it won’t – not if you know where to look.
Prodigy Finance Could Be The Answer
Since 2007, Prodigy Finance has been revolutionising student finance.
60% of all postgraduate students need help funding their postgrad programs, but traditional banks and other lenders have difficulty assessing cross-border risk, and are often hesitant to lend to international students.
That's where Prodigy Finance comes in. In their community model, alumni, impact investors and, other private qualified entities fund the next generation of postgraduate students.
Their assessment takes into consideration multiple factors such as pre-study salary, university acceptance and future income, to ensure individual loan affordability whilst removing the need for guarantors or co-signers.
What programs does Prodigy Finance support?
- MBAs, EMBAs, Masters in Management, Masters in Finance, and other business school programs
- MS Engineering degrees at top US universities
- Masters in Public Policy, Masters in Public Administration, Masters in International Relations and other government-related degrees at top US schools
- Masters of Law (LLM) at top US school
To find out if Prodigy Finance supports the school you are interested in going to, search on their website here.
Benefits of Prodigy Loans
- No co-signer or collateral is required
- 118 nationalities are eligible to apply
- Competitive interest rates
- Loan are based on students' individual affordability
- Conditional loan offer*, with personalised rate and loan amount, within 5 days of submitting a completed application.
(* For eligible students)
Who is eligible?
Prodigy Finance loan applications are completed online. Interested applicants can begin the process here. Each of the different programs that Prodigy Finance covers has different terms and requirements. It’s best to familiarise yourself with the information relevant to your program of study as well as the general Prodigy Finance stipulations.
Prodigy Finance is able to offer loans to international students, as well as UK nationals planning to study at UK universities.
Prodigy Finance is one of many potential funding options for international postgraduate students. Other student funding options are available and Postgrad.com advises you to research all your options thoroughly before making such a commitment. Postgrad.com accepts no responsibility for your choice of loan and does not endorse or support Prodigy Finance. Prodigy Finance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and entered on the Financial Services Register under firm registration number 612713.Find your PERFECT POSTGRAD PROGRAM