x20 Postgrad Solutions Study Bursaries worth £10,000
We have launched 20 bursaries for 2021! Yes, you read that right – x20 Postgrad Solutions Study Bursaries worth £500 each towards your postgraduate studies for the upcoming academic year – and every postgraduate student is eligible to apply.
- Wherever you are from, or wherever you are planning to study, as long as you have been accepted onto a postgraduate program anywhere in the world you are eligible to apply for our bursaries.
- It doesn't matter what study mode you choose for your PG program – full time, part time, blended learning and online – however you are planning to study you are eligible to apply for one of our Postgrad Solutions Study Bursaries.
- Whether you are planning to study a taught masters, Master of Laws (LLM), PhD or any other postgraduate qualification, you qualify to apply for one of our bursaries worth £500 each.
- Don't worry if you've already secured other bursaries or scholarships for your PG program, we are happy to top up your funding and add one of our £500 bursaries into the mix.
- Plus, if you've already started your PG program with a January 2021 start date, you can still apply for one of our bursaries and get the funding after our 30th September 2021 deadline.
Postgrad Solutions Study Bursary Winner 2020
"I'm very grateful for the support!"
Ross Montgomery is a 27-year-old student studying an MSc in Psychological Studies at the University of Glasgow, he was awarded one of our Postgrad Solutions Study Bursaries 2020.
The Scottish student chose this postgraduate course because of his desire to understand the fundamentals of psychology before going on to study a counseling diploma, and it’s a decision he’s very pleased with as he explains. “I am really enjoying my course so far,” enthuses Ross. “I’ve loved the blend of modules. There is a very strong historical aspect to the course, intertwined with modern physiological findings. It also enables the students to form a solid foundation in research methods.”
Ross describes Postgrad.com as “a really invaluable international resource” and was delighted to be awarded one of our Postgrad Solutions Study Bursaries worth £500. Speaking about his financial award he says, “It’s such a helpful weight off my mind, being a freelance musician/student in the current climate. I’m very grateful for the support.”Apply for a Postgrad Solutions Study Bursary
Who is eligible for our bursaries?
The application process for our 20 Postgrad Solutions Study Bursaries worth £500 each is really quick and easy, taking less than 20 minutes to complete – but who is eligible?
✓ Students starting any PG program in September 2021/January 2022
✓ January 2021 start date students eligible for our bursaries
✓ Postgraduate students from any country
✓ Postgraduate students studying any subject at any university
✓ Full-time & part-time students welcome to apply
✓ Distance learning bursaries available
✓ Students studying online from anywhere in the world
✓ Blended study also eligible
✓ Use the £500 to top up other postgraduate funding
✓ Funding can be put towards PG living costs
✓ There is no age limit for our student applicants
Distance Learning Bursary Winner 2020
“I was absolutely over the moon!”
26-year-old Sarah Redrup is studying an MA in Illustration at Falmouth University and was thrilled when she discovered she was the deserving recipient of a Postgrad Solutions Study Bursary, saying, “I was absolutely over the moon to hear that I had been awarded £500!”
Sarah is studying online via Falmouth Flexible which she found out about when researching her PG options on Postgrad.com. She explains, “I was trying to find out what my options were as I was reluctant to relocate. It was easy to search for courses [on Postgrad.com] and with a dropdown box for the type of attendance I could filter out the courses to find the perfect one.”
Speaking about her online experience Sarah says, “I love that I am able to access world-class teaching without having to relocate elsewhere. With Falmouth Flexible I was able to continue working full time and live close to my family. It's very rare to find courses in the creative arts offered online as they are usually considered to be very hands-on subjects, but Falmouth Flexible have done a really fantastic job at making the Illustration course work so well online.”
We are accepting applications for our Postgrad Solutions Study Bursaries worth £500 each.
✓ Full time, part time and online students eligible
✓ January start dates 2021 & 2022 students welcome
✓ PG courses in any subject taught anywhere in the world eligible
✓ Application deadline 30th September 2021