University of Reading: Business and Managementhttps://www.henley.ac.uk/
University of Reading
Henley Business School
Founded in 1945, Henley is one of the oldest business schools in the UK and part of the University of Reading. We are among an elite group of business schools to be triple-accredited for the quality and capability of our faculty and output.
Henley offers a wide range of postgraduate degrees in six programme areas:
- Business and Management
- Information Management and Digital Business
- Finance at the ICMA Centre
- Real Estate and Planning
- The Henley MBA
Approach to learning
The Henley approach to learning is a highly respected blend of academic theory and practical application. It is designed to nurture emotionally intelligent graduates.
Depending on your chosen course, we use a range of teaching and learning activities which may include:
- Lectures by internationally recognised faculty members
- Visiting industry leaders
- Seminars, workshops and tutorials
- Access to a virtual learning environment
- Group projects
- Developing effective presentation skills
- Some courses include international study trips and/or placements
Our award-winning Henley Careers team aims to empower and enable you to leave the Business School confident in being able to progress your career forward successfully. We offer a range of services throughout your time as a Henley student and 4-years after you graduate. Here is how Henley Careers can help you:
- 1-2-1 appointments with careers consultants
- Careers workshops and Success Studio sessions
- Employer panels and networking events
- Alumni and careers webinars
For more information please see our Careers page.
Scholarships and funding
We offer a range of scholarships on a rolling basis to students from around the world. We advise applicants to apply as early as possible in order be considered for a scholarship.
View all scholarships
Location and facilities
We’re part of the University of Reading’s Whiteknights Campus which has been recognised as one of Britain's top green spaces for nine years in a row.
The Henley Business School has a library, exclusively for Henley students as well as the newly refurbished central library. Our International Capital Markets Association (ICMA) Centre has three dealing rooms with 100 trading simulation terminals supported by Refinitiv Eikon and Bloomberg. These rooms are an integral part of our programmes, as they give our students the chance to put theory into practice. Take our Henley Business School Virtual Tour.
Set in the bustling town of Reading, there is a wide variety of retail outlets and entertainment facilities. Reading also has great transport links as buses run 24-hours a day from the campus to the town centre, whilst you can get to London Paddington in 30 mins from the Reading Station.
If you prefer the countryside to city life then there are plenty of attractive riverside towns and villages to discover along the beautiful Thames Valley, as well as country walks in the Chiltern Hills.
Follow Henley Business School on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram for business insights and updates on our events and programmes. You can also read our student and faculty blogs here.
Interested in speaking to a current student? Chat to our students here.
Visit us online
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on +44 (0)118 378 7593.
- Accounting and Financial Management (MSc)
- Accounting and International Management (MSc)
- Coaching and Behavioural Change (MSc)
- Entrepreneurship (Creative Industries) (MSc)
- Entrepreneurship (Financing) (MSc)
- Entrepreneurship (Leadership) (MSc)
- International Business (MSc)
- International Business and Finance (MSc)
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here