find your perfect postgrad program
Search our Database of 30,000 Courses

Royal Holloway, University of London: Clinical Associate Psychologist (Children and Young People)

Institution Royal Holloway, University of London
Department Psychology
Telephone 01784 414944
Study type Taught


This course is available for UK (Home) applicants only. To study this MSc course, you must be a student on a Clinical Associate Psychologist (CAPS) programme and you must be selected and funded by the NHS Trust you work for.

This NHS Clinical Psychology training scheme at apprentice (MSc) level combines research led teaching within our department with the supervision of clinical psychologists in London NHS Trusts to conduct practical, clinical work focusing on working with Children and Young People.

Students on Clinical Associate Psychologist (CAPS) programmes are selected and funded through the apprenticeship scheme by the Trust who employs them.

On successful completion of the course, graduates can apply for Clinical Associate Psychologist posts in the NHS.

From time to time, we make changes to our courses to improve the student and learning experience, and this is particularly the case as we continue to respond to the Covid-19 pandemic. If we make a significant change to your chosen course, we’ll let you know as soon as we can.


Not what you are looking for?

Browse other courses in Clinical psychology, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.

Scholarship Opportunity with

Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.

Click here