Nov. 5, 2018
Staffordshire University has 5 unique PG programs for unique students
Staffordshire University has a great selection of postgraduate programs to choose from – and here we take a look at five of the most interesting and niche courses currently on offer.
1. MA Transnational Organised Crime – a distance learning masters analysing the emergence of organised crime and the strategies that can prevent, covering topics such as drug trafficking, the smuggling of radioactive material, human material, the global sex trade, illegal arms deals and extortion.
2. MSc Molecular Biology – a distance learning masters that will enable you to be on the frontline in the treatment and eradication of disease and progress in an industry that will never die!
3. MSc Computer Science (Cyber Security) – this masters degree equips students with the ability to neutralise and protect against cybercrime. It includes work placement opportunities and access to closed networks for real-time practical assessments.
4. MA Sports Broadcast Journalism – this masters is designed to help students break into broadcasting careers. It teaches students behind the scenes knowledge, as well as putting them in front of the cameras to build practical experience.
5. PGCE Post 16 – this is the ideal postgraduate program for those who want to go into teaching but don’t want to work with younger children. The PGCE PCET is a qualification that enables its students to teach in colleges, prisons, young offender institutions, work-based training environments and community learning environments.
Find out more about postgraduate study at Staffordshire University.
Looking for funding for postgraduate studies? Check out the exclusive bursaries on offer from Postgrad Solutions.
Content added on 5th November 2018.
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.