University of Wolverhampton
University of Wolverhampton
Whether you are looking to retrain, increase your employability, enrich your CPD or progress to the next step in your career, a postgraduate qualification with the University of Wolverhampton can help you to lead the pack!
If you are considering a postgraduate qualification you can’t afford to miss our next Virtual Open event taking place on Thursday 24th June 2021 5-7:00pm. Speak to the academics, hear from current students and Alumni and ask any questions about Postgraduate study (from Fees and Funding to student support and the application process). Book your place now!
Why study at the University of Wolverhampton:
- World-leading research (REF 2014)
- Commended by the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA)
- State of the art facilities https://www.wlv.ac.uk/university-life/virtual-tour/ including new Built Environment campus ‘Springfield’
- Outstanding student support
- Flexible learning – part-time/full-time and 100% online courses
- Dedicated international team
- Variety of industry and employer links
- University of Wolverhampton has been awarded four stars in the latest QS Stars international rating system
At the University of Wolverhampton we focus on developing our Postgraduate students leadership skills and knowledge to not only enhance their career prospects but give them the confidence needed to lead the pack in whichever area they study in. We recognise the need to be flexible and supportive, to put each student first enabling them to fulfil their potential. Download our prospectus now!
The University of Wolverhampton has been providing students with the opportunities presented by a first-class education for over 180 years. The University prides itself on being career-focused, with extensive business links across a wide range of industries. Offering over 200 postgraduate courses. Located in the heart of England, Wolverhampton is within easy reach of the rest of the UK, less than 20 minutes to Birmingham with London, Manchester and Liverpool in easy reach on the train and bus.
There are 16 different Schools within the 3 faculties:
Faculty of Arts, Business and Social Sciences
Offering a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses, the Faculty’s teaching excellence, innovative learning materials and first-class facilities create a vibrant and stimulating learning environment, allowing you to develop personally and professionally.
- School of Humanities
- School of Performing Arts
- School of Social, Historical and Political Studies
- University of Wolverhampton Business School
- University of Wolverhampton Law School
- Wolverhampton School of Art (Est.1851)
- Faculty of education, health and wellbeing
The Faculty brings together four Institutes specialising in subject areas headed up by academic staff who are experts in their fields, with many courses accredited by recognised professional bodies. The Faculty’s outstanding facilities include the multi-million pound Sports Centre and advanced, purpose-built healthcare and teacher training buildings.
- Institute of Society and Community
- Institute of Education
- Institute of Health
- Institute of Human Sciences
- Faculty of science and engineering
With a rich and long history of technology, teaching and local skills provision, the Faculty of Science and Engineering is committed to growing its base in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) and works closely with leading companies such as Morgan, Jaguar Land Rover, Moog and UTC Aerospace Systems.
- School of Architecture and Built Environment
- School of Engineering
- School of Mathematics and Computer Science
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Sciences
- School of Medical and Clinical Practise
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here