St George's, University of Londonhttps://www.sgul.ac.uk/
St George’s, University of London
At St George’s, University of London, we’ve been improving health for over 250 years. As the UK’s specialist health university, we offer a wide array of postgraduate courses, from the exploration of global health challenges to the study of antimicrobial resistance, to provide you with the skills and experience you need to take your next step.
Why choose St George’s?
St George’s is tackling today’s challenges head-on, such as the work our researchers, staff and students are currently undertaking to combat Covid-19. By studying with us, you will join a community that is making a difference.
Our close links with local healthcare trusts, in particular St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, with which we share a campus, put us in a unique position to give our students a real taste of what their future working lives hold. Being based in Tooting, south west London, we are both part of a global city and a thriving local community.
- St George’s is rated 1st for graduate prospects in the UK (The Complete University Guide 2019)
- 70% of research submissions were rated as internationally excellent or world-leading (REF 2014)
- 92% of our students say our teaching is intellectually stimulating (PTES 2018)
Our postgraduate courses are designed to meet specific career ambitions, stimulate academic and personal development while promoting critical thinking and a professional approach.
We currently offer courses in:
- Advanced Clinical Practice PGDip/MSc
- Biomedical Science MRes - Antimicrobial Resistance
- Biomedical Science MRes - Infection and Immunity
- Biomedical Science MRes - Molecular Mechanisms of Cancer
- Biomedical Science MRes - Reproduction and Development
- Clinical Research MRes (Clin)
- Genomic Medicine PgCert/PgDip/MSc (and modules)
- Global Health MSc
- Global Health, Ethics and Law MSc
- Global Health and Conflict MSc
- Global Health and Humanities MSc
- Global Health, Infection and Immunity MSc
- Global Health and Mental Health MSc
- Healthcare Practice PgCert/PgDip/MSc
- Healthcare Research Skills and Methods PgCert
- Physician Associate Studies MPAS
- Physiotherapy MSc (pre-registration)
- Sports Cardiology MSc
- Translational Medicine PgCert/PgDip/MRes/MSc
Download a prospectus for more information about life and study at St George’s. Make sure to also keep an eye on our Events page where you can find out when we’re next hosting one of our virtual or on-campus information sessions.
Funding and scholarships
Your tuition fees will cover the cost of your studies at St George's as well as registration fees, examination and assessment costs.
You will find taught course fees outlined on each of the course pages on our website. If you are considering applying for a research degree, the fee will be determined with the relevant supervisor at the enquiry stage.
We recommend that you plan how you are going to fund your studies as soon as possible. Explore our fees and funding options on our website.
You can also find out more information about our Postgraduate Taught Scholarship scheme on our scholarships page.
St George’s is located in the neighbourhood of Tooting, south west London. It has excellent public transport links, with two tube and one train station and multiple bus routes. St George’s is five minutes from Tooting Broadway Underground Station, with central London and all its attractions just 30 minutes away.
If you have any questions about applying to St George’s, email us anytime at email@example.com If you have any other queries about student life, or our range of courses, you can also speak to one of our postgraduate student ambassadors on our website at sgul.ac.uk/unibuddy.
St George's, University of London
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here