St George's, University of Londonhttps://www.sgul.ac.uk/
St George’s, University of London
St George’s is the only UK university focused solely on medicine, healthcare and science. Our students are part of a community which is addressing society’s needs. Whether investigating antimicrobial resistance or finding solutions to the long-term management of chronic illnesses, St George’s tackles today’s challenges head-on.
We are also the only university embedded in a hospital, sharing a site with St George’s University Hospital Foundation Trust. Our facilities are first rate, offering access to state-of-the-art clinical and scientific educational resources.
Our postgraduate degrees are designed to meet specific career ambitions, stimulate academic and personal development while promoting critical thinking and a professional approach.
We currently offer courses in:
- Biomedical Science MRes - Antimicrobial Resistance
- Biomedical Science MRes - Global Health Diseases
- Biomedical Science MRes - Infection and Immunity
- Biomedical Science MRes - Molecular Mechanisms of Cancer
- Biomedical Science MRes - Reproduction and Development
- Clinical Genomics MSc
- Genomic Medicine PgCert/PgDip/MSc
- Global Health PgCert/PgDip/MSc
- Global Health, Ethics and Law MSc
- Global Health and Conflict MSc
- Global Health and Humanities MSc
- Global Health, Infection and Immunity MSc
- Global Health and Mental Health MSc
- Healthcare and Biomedical Education PgCert
- Healthcare Practice PgCert/PgDip/MSc
- Interpretation and Clinical Application of Genomic Data PgCert
- Physician Associate Studies MSc
- Physiotherapy MSc (pre-registration)
- Sports Cardiology MSc/PgDip/PgCert
- Translational Medicine MRes (subject to validation)
Our research degrees enable you to develop research skills alongside established research teams and internationally recognised experts in areas including infectious disease, cardiovascular science, neuroscience and genetics. In the most recent REF assessment (2014) we were ranked 4th in the UK for research impact on the global community.
With our spread of expertise, from epidemiologists to ethicists, in both frontline clinical work and laboratory and desk research, our scientists are tackling some of the world’s most important healthcare challenges. You could be part of this important work.
Download a prospectus for information about life and study at St George’s or book onto one of our open days which give you the chance to find out precisely what St George’s can do for you.
Funding and scholarships
Your tuition fees will cover the cost of your studies at St George's as well as registration fees, examination and assessment costs.
You will find taught course fees included on the summary page of each course. If you are considering applying for a research degree, the fee will be determined with the relevant supervisor at the enquiry stage.
We recommend that you plan how you are going to fund your studies as soon as possible. Explore our fees and funding options on our website.
You can also find out more information about available postgraduate scholarships on our dedicated scholarship scheme page.
Tooting has excellent public transport links, with two tube and one train station, and multiple bus routes. This includes two night buses that run all night, offering direct access to London’s world famous night life. St George’s is five minutes from Tooting Broadway tube station, and central London and all its attractions are just 25 minutes away.
If you have any questions about applying to St George’s drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 3897 2032.
St George's, University of London
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here