London Metropolitan Universitywww.londonmet.ac.uk/
London Metropolitan University
Whether you’re looking to change careers, improve your job prospects or simply pursue your passion, London Metropolitan University is an excellent choice for postgraduate study.
The University’s courses are specifically designed to include work-related study elements so that you’ll be one step ahead when you graduate – a strategy that is clearly paying off. The latest Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education survey revealed that 96.7% of London Met students are in work or further study six months after graduation. Our graduates are working for organisations including the Bank of England, Google, Great Ormond Street Hospital and the United Nations.
Entrepreneurial types can enlist the help of Accelerator, the University’s business incubator.
“We’ve had so much support from staff, and Accelerator has helped us so much along the way. Their advice has been amazing.”
Dimple Devicha – Food Science MSc student and co-founder of Fabamallow, a vegan chocolate-covered marshmallow
London Met’s lecturers will inspire you with their passionate teaching and extensive industry experience.
"I believe that London Met is an excellent PGCE course provider and prepares students very well for a teaching career.”
Former PGCE Secondary Modern Languages trainee
Studying in London gives you access to a wide range of creative hotspots and world-class entertainment. You’ll be socialising with people from many different backgrounds – and have access to some of the most successful businesses in your field.
Most of London Met’s postgraduate courses start in September, but a growing number begin in January too, and can be taken full-time or part-time. See our full course list.
Many of the University’s degrees are also accredited by professional bodies such as the Association for Nutrition (AfN) and the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), giving you additional credibility when you enter the job market.
“The different cultures and nationalities at London Met make for a unique combination of wonderful colours. It didn’t take long for me to feel as though I belong here.”
Udom Vuthy, Cambodia – Education MA
“The workshops are amazing – sculpture, printing, metal, wood, photography, you name it.”
Gwen Anderson – Fine Art graduate
- Students at our art, architecture and design school The Cass benefit from inspiring studio spaces and specialist facilities as well as tutors such as Professor Patrick Brill OBE (aka Bob and Roberta Smith). The Cass was recently voted fourth in the UK for art in The Guardian’s university league tables 2019.
- The University’s Science Centre is one of the largest and most advanced science teaching facilities in Europe. It features a superlab with more than 280 workstations as well as specialist laboratories.
- Students, staff and professionals can collaborate with impressive new technology – our 20m-long Nureva Wallspan (the world’s largest digital whiteboard).
- You’ll also find a mock courtroom and a £100,000 journalism newsroom.
By studying at London Met, you’ll be following in the footsteps of alumni including Mayor of London Sadiq Khan, jeweller to the stars Imogen Belfield and founder of Cobra Beer, Lord Bilimoria.
Visiting London Met is the best way to find out about the University’s facilities, meet students and staff, and get a feel for what it’s like to study in one of the world's most exciting cities. As well as a campus tour, you can get information and advice on accommodation in London and assistance on funding your studies at our open events. Book your place today.
Watch our latest videos.
- School of Art
- School of Computing
- School of Design
- School of Human Sciences
- School of Media, Culture and Communications
- School of Psychology
- School of Social Professions
- School of Social Sciences
- Social Work
- The School of Art, Architecture and Design
- The Sir John Cass School of Art, Architecture and Design
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here