find your perfect postgrad program
Search our Database of 30,000 Courses
University of Kent: Kent Law School
University of Kent
Division for the Study of Law, Society and Social Justice
The University of Kent is outward looking and forward-thinking, with academic staff who are leaders in their field, outstanding facilities and award-winning student support. Our interdisciplinary programmes are designed to help you sharpen your focus and take a step up in your career. In these challenging times, Kent’s an ideal place for postgraduate study.
The Division for the study of Law, Society and Social Justice
The Division covers a wide range of subjects, each School their own subject-specific research culture and a strong tradition of interdisciplinary research. Postgraduate study is offered at our UK campuses in Canterbury and Medway, both within easy reach of London, as well as at our specialist European Centre at the Brussels School of International Studies.
A research Master's degree is studied over one year full-time while a PhD involves extended study over three or four years. We also offer a selection of conversion programmes within the division to develop your skills and improve your career prospects.
Kent Law School
Kent Law School is a dynamic and cosmopolitan place to study a variety of taught (Master's/LLM) and research degrees (LLM by Research and PhD) with an international and contemporary focus.
You are immersed in a culture of critical research within the School, which is widely regarded as a centre of excellence in legal research and training.
To view all courses please see programmes listed at the Kent Law School
Multimillion-pound postgraduate scholarship fund
We offer a range of funding opportunities, these include taught and research student scholarships, location-specific awards, and funding specifically for students who pay overseas fees. We also have doctoral training partnerships with several bodies, these include the UK Research Councils.
Review our On-Demand Virtual Open Event and find out how you can pursue your passion at Kent. Watch presentations from specialist academics and admissions staff about postgraduate study.
For more information, see kent.ac.uk/visit
For further information on all taught and research programmes, our postgraduate prospectus is available to download or you can request a copy.
To speak to a member of our dedicated team, please contact us
- Law (LLM/Postgraduate Certificate - PgCert/Postgraduate Diploma - PgDip)
- Law (Criminal Justice) (LLM/Postgraduate Diploma - PgDip)
- Law (Human Rights Law) (LLM/Postgraduate Diploma - PgDip)
- Law (Intellectual Property Law) (LLM/Postgraduate Diploma - PgDip)
- Law (International Commercial Law) (LLM/Postgraduate Diploma - PgDip)
- Law (International Criminal Justice) (LLM/Postgraduate Diploma - PgDip)
- Law (International Environmental Law) (LLM/Postgraduate Diploma - PgDip)
- Law (International Law with International Relations) (LLM/Postgraduate Diploma - PgDip)
- Law (Law and Health) (LLM/Postgraduate Diploma - PgDip)
- Socio-Legal Studies (Doctor of Philosophy - PhD/LLM (Res))
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here