University of Brighton: Brighton Business Schoolhttps://www.brighton.ac.uk/bbs
University of Brighton
Brighton Business School
At Brighton we cultivate entrepreneurial thinkers. Based on the beautiful British coast, within one hour of London and 30 minutes from London Gatwick International Airport, we are a professional business school offering internationally recognised undergraduate, postgraduate and executive courses across a wide range of business subjects.
Through our strong relationships with professional bodies and organisations from across the world we deliver career-focused courses that allow students the opportunity to practically apply their knowledge.
We are also proud to be one of the UK’s top five universities for the impact of our research into business and management (REF, 2014), influencing policy and making a difference to society.
Fourteen professional bodies recognise our courses, many offering exemptions from their professional examinations.
Our partners include the Institute of Directors, ACCA, Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, Chartered Institute of Marketing, Solicitors Regulation Authority, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, and the Chartered Management Institute.
Finance and Economics
- Economics and Finance MSc (PGCert PGDip)
- Finance and Accounting MSc
- Finance and Banking MSc
- Finance and Investment MSc (PGCert PGDip)
- Finance and Risk Management MSc
Human Resource Management
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- International Management MSc (PGCert PGDip)
- Management (Entrepreneurship) MSc (PGCert PGDip)
- Management (Human Resources) MSc (PGCert PGDip)
- Management MSc (PGCert PGDip)
The Brighton MBA
- Marketing (Branding and Communications) MSc (PGCert PGDip)
- Marketing (Digital Marketing) MSc (PGCert PGDip)
- Marketing (International Marketing) MSc (PGCert PGDip)
- Marketing (Social Marketing) MSc (PGCert PGDip)
- Marketing MSc (PGCert PGDip)
We offer a range of scholarships for International and UK/EU applicants.
English language assistance
Applicants who wish to improve their English language ability prior to entry to a Masters course, our Brighton Language Institute and Brighton Business School jointly offer specially designed extended masters (EMA) courses of 12 weeks and eight weeks duration.
Acceptance on these courses ensures an earlier unconditional offer and simplifies visa processes. The English language programmes at our Language Institute including the extended masters award courses are accredited by the British Council.
Come to an open day
The best way to find out more about our Law courses is to come to an open day. Meet some of our lecturers, researchers and current students, and find out what it’s like to study here.
Find out about upcoming open days and events.
Telephone +44 (0) 1273 642197
Fax +44 (0) 1273 642980
Brighton Business School
- Accounting (ACCA) (MSc)
- Economics and Finance (MSc)
- Finance and Accounting (MSc)
- Finance and Banking (MSc)
- Finance and Investment (MSc)
- Finance and Risk Management (MSc)
- Human Resource Management (MSc)
- International Management (MSc)
- Law (Common Professional Examination (CPE)/PgDip/Postgraduate Diploma - PgDip)
- Law Conversion (LLM)
- Leadership (MBA)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management (MSc)
- Management (MSc)
- Management (Entrepreneurship) (MSc)
- Management (Human Resources) (MSc)
- Marketing (MSc)
- Marketing (Branding and Communication) (MSc)
- Marketing (Digital Marketing) (MSc)
- Marketing (International Marketing) (MSc)
- Marketing (Social Marketing) (MSc)
- The Brighton MBA (MBA)
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here