De Montfort University: Architectural Practice
|Institution||De Montfort University View institution profile|
|Department||Arts, Design and Humanities|
|Telephone||0116 250 6070|
**Reasons to choose Architectural Practice PG Dip at DMU:**
- Successful candidates gain eligibility to join the register at the Architects’ Registration Board (ARB) and chartered membership with the RIBA
- Reflect on the changing nature of professional practice, relevant legislation and alternative approaches to practice and management and the evolution of the professional architect
- Develop your professional acumen in business organisation, management and commerce, marketing, advocacy, ethics and marketing, contracts and interpersonal skills
- Benefit from a wide exposure to current issues in contracts, law, economic context and management
- Study on a course that prepares you for registration and chartership
- The new Vijay Patel building has been designed to provide the space and facilities where ideas can develop and flourish for all of our art and design courses - find out more
The course offers a flexible learning programme comprising of three-day study blocks typically running from October to October, a final two-day exam (which can be taken in the office where you are employed) and a professional interview in October 2019. Our Architectural Practice PG Dip enjoys close relationships with established practitioners, academics and consultants, who provide guidance on to topical issues in contracts, law, economics and management.
Postgraduate Diploma - PgDip
|Level||RQF Level 7|
- You must have ARB/RIBA Part 1 and 2 exemption.
The qualification leads to access in the UK register with title and access to market, and by extension access to EU markets. Please note that the qualification may have no bearing on registration in a legal jurisdiction other than the UK, and by extension the EU member states
|EU||1800 GBP for Year 1|
|England||1800 GBP for Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||1800 GBP for Year 1|
|Scotland||1800 GBP for Year 1|
|Wales||1800 GBP for Year 1|
De Montfort University
Postgraduate study at De Montfort University Leicester (DMU) allows you to deepen your knowledge, widen your experience and amplify your career options. Not only that, but you will be part of a dynamic, diverse and supportive community with research excellence at its heart.
At DMU, we have an ambitious Research Strategy, which aims to make research central to our mission. As a university committed to the public good, we have a track record of research that impacts society and makes a real difference to people’s lives through improvements to health and well-being, infrastructure, creativity ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Construction, Architecture or Architectural practice, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here