ALBA Graduate Business School, American College of Greece : Double Degree MSc in Supply Chain Management
|Institution||ALBA Graduate Business School, American College of Greece View institution profile|
|Department||ALBA Graduate Business School|
This program prepares young graduates (with business or engineering background) and early-career professionals for a successful career into the world of Supply Chain Business and Logistics. With a sharp focus on developing well-rounded professionals, this specialized management program equips you with the knowledge, skills, international outlook, and practical experience to launch yourself in Supply Chain & Logistics in Greece and abroad. You learn how the supply chain management integrates all key business processes from original suppliers to end users and how it adds value in products and services for customers and other stakeholders in a global scale.
The program is offered in exchange collaboration with KEDGE Business School
KEY FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM
- 5 core modules & 1 workshop (September-January) at ALBA - Weekday classes between 18:00 – 22:00, three times per weeks on average
- 5 months in France – Bordeaux at KEDGE Business School: 9 specialized supply chain modules in English (February-June) at KEDGE Business School in France
- Learning methods and Assessment: Supply Chain Simulation, group reports/presentations, case study analysis, mid-term tests, final exams
- Master Thesis supervised by ALBA faculty
- 20 weeks Internship in Greece or France
- Personal Development program supervised by KEDGE in English
* KEDGE Business School is one of only 1% of Business Schools in the world to hold the Triple Crown Accreditation (AMBA, EQUIS & AACSB). The KEDGE BS community is made up of 12,000 students (25% of whom are international students), 196 permanent professors (44% of whom are international), 300 international academic partners and 54,000 alumni around the world.
ALBA Graduate Business School: MSc in Supply Chain Management
KEDGE Business School: The European Business Program International – Diplome de l’Ecole Multinationale des Affaires (Master Degree) *
*Students need to have physical presence for 5 months minimum in France.
THE MSC IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT AND MASTER DEGREE IN THE EBP INTERNATIONAL IS DESIGNED FOR:
- Recent graduates from any discipline who wish to pursue a career in the Supply Chain & Logistics industry in Greece or abroad
- Young professionals who operate in the Supply Chain & Logistics industry who aspire to advance their career in the Supply Chain & Logistics industry pursuing a managerial position and more senior positions with broader responsibilities in Greece or abroad
|Level||NFQ Level 7|
To be considered for admission, candidates must:
Candidates must submit:
ALBA Graduate Business School
Empower the Leader inside YOU
Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece is one of the top graduate business schools in Europe, located in the historic capital of Athens, and accredited by AMBA, NEASC and EPAS (EFMD). It is one of the top 100 business schools globally (2017 QS Global 250 Business Schools report). It has been classified as a “Superior Business School for Research and Employability”, midst the top institutions from 36 countries that offer full-time MBA.
Business Unusual is the founding DNA of Alba. A way of thinking and working in business ...
Not what you are looking for?Search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here