University of Greenwichhttp://www.gre.ac.uk/international
University of Greenwich
The University of Greenwich is in the top 3% of universities in the world (QS World University Rankings 2018) and has over 125 years’ experience in providing quality education. We welcome international students from more than 160 countries to our three campuses in and around London.
We currently have 37,433 registered students worldwide, including 7,035 postgraduates, 48% of whom are male and 52% are female. We have 67,000 international alumni and provide a range of international student societies and groups.
We hold four Queen’s Anniversary Prizes for Higher and Further Education, nine Times Higher Education Awards and two Guardian University Awards for research impact. A TEF silver rating indicates the quality of our teaching. We have hosted 70 Nobel Prize laureate students and staff here, and 15% of our global alumni network on LinkedIn work at director level or own their own company.
The university has close funding partnerships with international agencies, governments and global corporations in 50 countries. In the UK, we work with research councils, local authorities, health authorities and industry partners such as Pfizer and BAE Systems. We have a long and proud history of serving our local, regional and international communities through education, research and enterprise and are expanding our global reputation through our four faculties:
- The Faculty of Engineering and Science provides inspirational learning and impactful research in subjects such as smart infrastructure, chemical ecology and plant biochemistry, internet security, manufacturing, metabolomics, mobile and wireless communications, molecular virology and entomology, pest behaviour and bulk solids handling. Students work on the latest, industry-standard equipment. As well as covering the academic disciplines of engineering, science and pharmacy, the faculty also includes the award-winning Natural Resources Institute.
- The Faculty of Architecture, Computing and Humanities is home to a wide range of research-informed subjects, spanning architecture, creative arts, computing and digital arts, mathematics, history, law, politics and humanities. Specific research groups cover specialist areas such as linguistics and language education, computer and computational science, mathematics, numerical modelling and statistics, media and communications, digital art and design, film and media, the built environment, sociology and maritime studies.
- The Business School is situated across the Thames from Canary Wharf, one of London’s major financial areas. Guest lectures and other activities draw on this wealth of professional expertise. Subjects include accounting, financial services, banking, human resource management, organisational behaviour, economics, events and tourism management, logistics, public relations and marketing, and international business. Our programmes include several MBAs. Research areas include social network analysis, public services, work and employment, governance, risk and accountability and supply chain management.
- The Faculty of Education and Health provides pre-registration midwifery and nursery training, teacher training and a range of programmes in areas such as childhood studies, PE and sports, social care, public health and psychology. Research spans education, health, psychology and social care, and the faculty has research groups in leadership and enterprise, nursing, literacy, children, young people and their families, and sexual health.
For more on the university, our programmes and our research, please visit www.gre.ac.uk/pg and www.gre.ac.uk/international. More detailed information on our research, including a comprehensive list of research activities currently under way at the university.
- Accounting and Finance
- Adult Nursing and Paramedical Science
- Applied Engineering and Management
- Architecture and Landscape
- Built Environment
- Computing and Information Systems
- Creative Professions and Digital Arts
- Education and Community Studies
- Engineering Science
- Family Care and Mental Health
- History, Politics and Social Sciences
- Human Resources and Organisational Behaviour
- International Business and Economics
- Life and Sports Science
- Literature, Language and Theatre
- Marketing, Events and Tourism
- Medway School of Pharmacy
- Natural Resources Institute
- PGCE courses
- Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Environmental Science
- Psychology, Social Work and Counselling
- Systems Management and Strategy
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here