- Meet us at one of our events.
- Chat to us live to find out more about studying at Newcastle University
- Search our funding database to discover funding opportunities.
- See our courses to find your degree.
How do the teaching staff at Newcastle University support students and inspire them to fulfil their potential? We asked some of the students who graduated recently to tell us about their experience.
We’re working towards all kinds of scientific breakthroughs at Newcastle University. Here are five of the most futuristic.
Outstanding careers support
Our students and graduates have launched thriving businesses, thanks to the support available from Newcastle University.
START UP helps current students and recent graduates (up to three years) who want to work either as an independent professional without employees, or start a company with employees.
Castore, which is currently enjoying 100% year-on-year growth, was awarded one of the University’s START UP Founderships.
Since they were introduced in 2014, 28 businesses, operating in a range of industry sectors, have been awarded Founderships. They have created close to 100 jobs and have a turnover of more than £11.1m.
Scottish ace Sir Andy, a three-time Grand Slam tournament victor and two-time Olympic champion, will not only don Castore's premium men's sportswear – he will also be on the board and is a shareholder in the business.
Newcastle University London
Our London campus means that you can study one of our quality-assured postgraduate degrees in the nation’s capital. We also offer a range of university preparation courses.
Newcastle University London is in the heart of the financial district. You will enjoy regular contributions from business leaders, alumni and leading professionals. Opportunities include masterclasses, internships and employer events.
Take a look at the postgraduate courses available at Newcastle University London
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Institute for Cell and Molecular Biosciences
- Institute of Health and Society
- Institute of Neuroscience
- Newcastle Law School
- Newcastle University Business School
- Northern Institute for Cancer Research
- PGCE courses
- School of Architecture, Planning and Landscape
- School of Arts and Cultures
- School of Biomedical Sciences
- School of Computing
- School of Dental Sciences
- School of Education, Communication and Language Sciences
- School of Engineering
- School of Engineering (Civil)
- School of English Literature, Language and Linguistics
- School of Geography, Politics and Sociology
- School of History, Classics and Archaeology
- School of Mathematics, Statistics and Physics
- School of Medical Education
- School of Modern Languages
- School of Natural and Environmental Sciences
- School of Psychology
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here