Newcastle University is ranked one of the best in the UK for teaching and learning. We are also a world-leader in academic excellence and original research.
- Top 200 for Graduate Employability (ranked out of 2300 world universities) in the QS Graduate Employability Rankings(r) 2018
- First class rating and ranked 20th in the UK for Sustainability (People & Planet's University League 2017)
- Top 20 targeted by leading graduate employers in the UK (The Graduate Market, 2012-17)
- Gold award in the Teaching Excellence Framework 2017 - the highest rating
Check out our courses, funding and find out how to meet us to help you decide what you want to study. Don’t just take our word for it though, find out what our students think through our PG Café site:
Isa’s student blog – What Being a Masters Student is Really Like
“It was liberating to choose my own project direction, but terrifying at the same time! However, I learned how to work more independently in both the lab and the office.”
We are one of 24 Russell Group universities. The Russell Group represents leading research-intensive universities in the UK. Our dynamic research environment, equipment and facilities allow you to achieve your goals.
Wenzhen’s student profile – Cross Cultural Communication and Media Studies MA
“Newcastle University not only offers good resources and environment for campus studies, but also encourages students to get involved in the societies and out-of-class practices. Besides, I think the people in this city are very friendly as it is my first time here so I’m really happy to live in Newcastle."
If English isn’t your first language, we offer pre-sessional English courses with INTO Newcastle. We also have pathway courses where you can prepare for direct entry onto one of our degrees.
Kinsey’s student profile – International Marketing MSc
“I am living in University accommodation that is majorly comprised of postgraduate students and international students. Living with English locals and other international students from around the world adds such a fun dynamic to my living experience and also provides for many interesting dinner conversations.”
We guarantee international students accommodation for the first year of a course. We also offer help and support if you are looking for private accommodation.
Our city and campus
The city is student friendly, multicultural and safe. Student costs of living are lower than the UK average. As a city based campus we’re in the heart of Newcastle and its vibrant nightlife. Newcastle University is top 10 for student experience in the UK.
Newcastle University London
Our London campus means that you can study one of our quality-assured postgraduate degrees in the nation’s capital. We also offer a range of university preparation courses.
Newcastle University London is in the heart of the financial district. You will enjoy regular contributions from business leaders, alumni and leading professionals. Opportunities include masterclasses, internships and employer events.
Take a look at the postgraduate courses available at Newcastle University London.
Send us an enquiry
Telephone: 0191 208 3333 (+44 191 208 3333)
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Institute for Cell and Molecular Biosciences
- Institute of Health and Society
- Institute of Neuroscience
- Newcastle Law School
- Newcastle University Business School
- Northern Institute for Cancer Research
- PGCE courses
- School of Architecture, Planning and Landscape
- School of Arts and Cultures
- School of Biomedical Sciences
- School of Computing
- School of Dental Sciences
- School of Education, Communication and Language Sciences
- School of Engineering
- School of Engineering (Civil)
- School of English Literature, Language and Linguistics
- School of Geography, Politics and Sociology
- School of History, Classics and Archaeology
- School of Mathematics, Statistics and Physics
- School of Medical Education
- School of Modern Languages
- School of Natural and Environmental Sciences
- School of Psychology
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here