University of Westminster, London: English Language by Published Work (P052484)
|Institution||University of Westminster, London View institution profile|
This course is no longer offered.
University of Westminster, London also offers courses in:
- College of Design, Creative and Digital Industries
- Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment
- School of Applied Management
- School of Architecture and Cities
- School of Arts
- School of Computer Science and Engineering
- School of Finance and Accounting
- School of Humanities
- School of Law
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Management and Marketing
- School of Media and Communication
- School of Organisations, Economy and Society
- School of Social Sciences
University of Westminster
The University of Westminster is a vibrant international education institution with a distinguished history dating back to 1838. With three campuses in the heart of Central London (Cavendish, Marylebone and Regent) and one in Harrow, it is home to almost 19,000 students from 169 countries, among them over 4,000 postgraduate students.
The first polytechnic in London the University of Westminster continues to offer practical, rounded education to students from a wide range of backgrounds. Our academic research is recognised both in and outside of academia, with two-thirds of our work being awarded world-leading or internationally ...View Profile
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Languages or Language, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here