University of Portsmouth: Professional Doctorate in Nursing
|Institution||University of Portsmouth View institution profile|
|Department||Faculty of Science|
This course is no longer offered.
University of Portsmouth also offers courses in:
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Creative and Cultural Industries
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Health
- Faculty of Technology
- PGCE courses
University of Portsmouth
We are the University of Portsmouth: a new breed of university, dedicated to your personal growth and development. Our horizons are broad. Our instinct is to explore. Our promise is to inspire.
Taught qualification or independent research? On-campus teaching or online part-time study? At Portsmouth, you can choose from a wide range of subjects and modes of study.
- No.21 university in the UK (Guardian University Guide 2020)
- Outstanding Gold-rated teaching for our students (TEF)
- Dedicated Graduate School supporting all research students
- 82% satisfaction with research degree experience (PRES POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH EXPERIENCE SURVEY 2019)
- Master ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Health studies or Nursing, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here