University of Greenwich: Digital Arts
|Institution||University of Greenwich|
|Department||Creative Professions and Digital Arts|
**Combined skills in creativity and technology are highly valued by employers. Our new MA in Digital Arts allows you to develop these specialist skills through a wide range of art practices.**
Our Master's in Digital Arts prepares you for the engaging and dynamic world of the digital and creative arts. The course builds upon the solid foundations of undergraduate courses including Digital Arts, Fine Arts, Sound Design, Film, Television, VFX, Animation, Graphic Design and Media and Communications. It aims to help you with creative projects that highlight the importance of practice-based research, expertise and experimentation.
You'll enjoy research-led teaching that encourages you to produce innovative work that is relevant to the modern digital arts field. Use a range of technological tools to produce a diverse range of creative outputs. Emerge as a versatile and creative professional ready to enter creative agencies and organisations.
**What you should know about this course**
- The course prepares you to develop complex and creative projects that prioritise practice-based research and experimentation.
- It’s designed for those looking to further cultivate their creative skills and develop their personal specialism through a diverse range of art practices.
- You’ll expand your practice using state-of-the-art facilities and equipment including TV and sound studios, computer labs, 3D printers, laser cutters, digital printers, and projectors.
- It challenges you to develop unique practices and methodologies with the ability to discuss, theorize and contextualise personal work.
- You’ll gain the necessary skills to emerge as an independent artist or enter a wide range of creative businesses and organisations within leading-edge digital technologies.
|Level||RQF Level 7|
You should have an undergraduate degree at 2:1 or above in a relevant subject.
You may also be considered if you have a good honours degree in an area other than art and design, but you will need to present evidence of substantial work within the art and design field and an aptitude for working at Master's level.
We may also consider applicants without standard qualifications but with extensive and appropriate work experience.
You will need to submit a digital portfolio of your work and provide a personal statement and academic/professional references indicating your suitability for the course. You should also consider areas of interest that you could explore during your studies, prior to attending an interview.
|Channel Islands||8500 GBP for Whole course|
|EU||8500 GBP for Whole course|
|England||8500 GBP for Whole course|
|Northern Ireland||8500 GBP for Whole course|
|Scotland||8500 GBP for Whole course|
|Wales||8500 GBP for Whole course|
|International||14000 GBP for Whole course|
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Media production, Multimedia studies or Media law, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here