University of Glasgow: Physics (Energy and the Environment)
|Institution||University of Glasgow View institution profile|
|Department||School of Physics and Astronomy|
This course is no longer offered.
University of Glasgow currently offers other courses in School of Physics and Astronomy:
- Advanced Functional Materials (2020)
- Astrophysics (2020)
- Sensor and Imaging Systems (2020)
- Theoretical Physics (2020)
University of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow is one of the UK’s most prestigious seats of learning, and the fourth oldest university in the English speaking world. Established in 1451 and recognised for its world-changing research and teaching, the University has inspired thinkers from eminent scientist Lord Kelvin and the father of economics Adam Smith, to Scotland’s First Minister Nicola Sturgeon.
- is ranked 67th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2020
- is in the top 100 in the world: Times Higher World University Rankings 2020
- 95.9% of students in employment or ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Energy, Environmental science, Science or Physics, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here