University of Glasgow: Forensic Toxicology MSc
|Institution||University of Glasgow View institution profile|
|Department||School of Medicine|
This course is no longer offered.
University of Glasgow currently offers other courses in School of Medicine:
- Child Health (2020)
- Clinical Neuropsychology (2020)
- Clinical Nutrition (2020)
- Clinical Psychology DClinPsy (2020)
- Endodontics [MSc(DentSci)] (2020)
- Global Mental Health (2020)
- Healthcare Chaplaincy (2020)
- Health Professions Education/Health Professions Education (with Research) (2020)
- Health Service Management MSc/PgDip/PgCert (2020)
- Health Technology Assessment (2020)
- Human Nutrition (2020)
- Medical Genetics and Genomics (2020)
- Medical Physics (2020)
- Medical Visualisation and Human Anatomy (2020)
- Population Health Sciences (2020)
- Precision Medicine & Pharmacological Innovation (2020)
- Primary Health Care (2020)
- Public Health (2020)
- Public Health (Data Science) (2020)
- Public Health (Epidemiology) (2020)
- Public Health (Health Economics) (2020)
- Public Health (Health Promotion) (2020)
- Sports Nutrition PgCert (2020)
- Sports Nutrition PgCert (2019)
Browse other courses in Medicine (general and para-medical), Medicine and surgery, Forensic science, Science, Biology, Human biology, Biomedical sciences or Toxicology, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
University of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow is one of the UK’s most prestigious seats of learning, and the fourth oldest university in the English speaking world. Established in 1451 and recognised for its world-changing research and teaching, the University has inspired thinkers from eminent scientist Lord Kelvin and the father of economics Adam Smith, to Scotland’s First Minister Nicola Sturgeon.
- is ranked 67th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2020
- is in the top 100 in the world: Times Higher World University Rankings 2020
- 95.9% of students in employment or ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Medicine (general and para-medical), Medicine and surgery, Forensic science, Science, Biology, Human biology, Biomedical sciences or Toxicology, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here