find your perfect postgrad program
Search our Database of 30,000 Courses
University of Glasgow: Sports Nutrition
|Institution||University of Glasgow View institution profile|
|Department||School of Medicine, Dentistry & Nursing|
This programme, one of only a few short programmes offered in sports nutrition, will extend your knowledge and skills in sports nutrition, basic sports science or nutritional and dietary assessment.
- You will also develop skills in evidence-based practice in sports nutrition.
- If you are a nutritionist or have a good background in nutrition and/or dietetics and want to extend your knowledge and skills in this area – this programme is designed for you.
Main Campus Location
The main primary location of this programme is at Glasgow Royal Infirmary in the east of Glasgow, not far from the bustling city centre. The secondary location is at the main university Gilmorehill campus in the west end. Easy to travel to by bus, subway, train or car.
- INTRODUCTION TO SPORTS AND EXERCISE SCIENCE FOR NUTRITIONISTS
- SPORTS AND EXERCISE NUTRITION
- NUTRITION IN DEPTH REVIEW
University of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow is one of the UK’s most prestigious seats of learning, and the fourth oldest university in the English speaking world. Established in 1451 and recognised for its world-changing research and teaching, the University has inspired thinkers from eminent scientist Lord Kelvin and the father of economics Adam Smith, to Scotland’s First Minister Nicola Sturgeon.
- is ranked 67th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2020
- is in the top 100 in the world: Times Higher World University Rankings 2020
- 95.9% of students in employment or further study 6 …
Not what you are looking for?Search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here