University of Glasgow: Art History: Modern Material Artefacts
|Institution||University of Glasgow View institution profile|
|Department||College of Arts|
This course is no longer offered.
University of Glasgow currently offers other courses in College of Arts:
- Ancient Cultures (2020)
- Antiquities Trafficking and Art Crime (2020)
- Applied Linguistics (2020)
- Archaeology (2020)
- Art History (2020)
- Art History: Collecting and Provenance In an International Context (2020)
- Art History: Dress & Textile Histories (2020)
- Art History: Technical Art History, Making and Meaning (2020)
- Comparative Literature (2020)
- Composition and Creative Practice MMus (2020)
- Creative Writing MLitt (2020)
- English Literature: American Modern Literature (2020)
- English Literature [MLitt] (2020)
- English Literature: Victorian Literature (2020)
- Material Culture and Artefact Studies (2020)
- Museum Studies (2020)
- Sound Design and Audiovisual Practice (2020)
University of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow is one of the UK’s most prestigious seats of learning, and the fourth oldest university in the English speaking world. Established in 1451 and recognised for its world-changing research and teaching, the University has inspired thinkers from eminent scientist Lord Kelvin and the father of economics Adam Smith, to Scotland’s First Minister Nicola Sturgeon.
- is ranked 67th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2020
- is in the top 100 in the world: Times Higher World University Rankings 2020
- 95.9% of students in employment or ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Art history, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here