University of Exeter: Sport and Exercise Medicine
|Institution||University of Exeter View institution profile|
|Department||Sport and Health Sciences|
- You will develop your scientific understanding of sport, exercise and medicine through theoretical concepts in applied sport, health and exercise settings.
- The subject areas you will study on this programme are underpinned by internationally recognised research, with a diverse range of optional modules allied to our research expertise.
- You will be taught in an outstanding teaching and learning environment, as recognised through the awarding of a Gold rating in the UK Government’s first national Teaching Excellence Framework.
- The majority of the programme delivery will be based at St Luke’s Campus, where the host disciplines of Sport and Health Sciences and College of Medicine and Health are housed, providing excellent a unique collaborative setting and range of facilities.
- Your peers will include a diverse mix of students, such as graduates of sport and health sciences, medical sciences, physiotherapy, medicine and other health care professions.
- The campus culture has a focus on research in exercise and health, for example with thriving societies in Sport and Health Sciences and in Sport and Exercise Medicine.
- After graduating, you might expect to pursue careers in a variety of sport, exercise, consultancy, management and health promotion settings.
|Level||RQF Level 7|
Typically 2:1 or above in a related discipline. Related disciplines may include: Exercise and Sport Science, Sport and Exercise Medicine, Physiotherapy, Medical Sciences, Medicine, Human Biosciences. Successful applicants will also be asked to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please see the relevant programme page found in the postgraduate section of our website.
|Location||St Luke's Campus|
|International||22500 GBP for Year 1|
|EU||10900 GBP for Year 1|
|England||10900 GBP for Year 1|
|Scotland||10900 GBP for Year 1|
|Wales||10900 GBP for Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||10900 GBP for Year 1|
University of Exeter
We are a Russell Group university who consistently rank in the top 15 universities in the UK and top 150 in the world (Times Higher Education World University ranking). We score particularly highly for ‘international outlook’ and the University welcomes staff and students from over 130 countries. The experience of our overseas students is second to none: in 2017 we won the ‘International Student Choice’ award (WhatUni).
- UK’s fastest growing research university1
- 98 per cent of our research is of international quality and we have world-leading research and impact in all …
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Sports studies, Sports science or Health science, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here