University of Exeter: Medical Imaging
|Institution||University of Exeter View institution profile|
|Department||University of Exeter Medical School|
This course is no longer offered.
University of Exeter currently offers other courses in University of Exeter Medical School:
- Advanced Clinical Practice (2020)
- Applied Health Services Research (2020)
- Clinical Education (2020)
- Clinical Pharmacy (2020)
- Environment and Human Health (2020)
- Extreme Medicine (2020)
- Genomic Medicine (2020)
- Healthcare Leadership and Management (2020)
- Health Data Science (2020)
- Health Research Methods (2020)
- Master of Public Health (MPH) (2020)
University of Exeter
We are a Russell Group university who consistently rank in the top 15 universities in the UK and top 150 in the world (Times Higher Education World University ranking). We score particularly highly for ‘international outlook’ and the University welcomes staff and students from over 130 countries. The experience of our overseas students is second to none: in 2017 we won the ‘International Student Choice’ award (WhatUni).
- UK’s fastest growing research university1
- 98 per cent of our research is of international quality and we have world-leading research and impact in ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Medical imaging, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here