University of Exeter: Management
|Institution||University of Exeter View institution profile|
|Department||Management Studies View department profile|
- Rated one of the world’s best in the 2018 Financial Times Masters in Management Rankings
- Improve your practical skills by working on live business projects
- Benefit from our Careers Camp and dedicated support from our Careers Coach
- Tailor your programme to your aspirations with specialist options in term three
The future of work is being rapidly transformed by disruptive technology and change. The leaders of tomorrow need the skills to be resilient and the knowledge to navigate the complex global workplace. Launch your international career in Business with the Exeter Masters in Management (MIM) programme.
This programme is ideal if you do not have previous business and management subject experience as it will equip you with all the essential knowledge and skills to be able to thrive in a dynamic and ever changing business environment. It is also suitable if you are looking to grow your knowledge in areas such as: strategy, future trends, leadership, operational management, marketing and business analytics. With our research-led teaching, we will give you a fresh new approach to these, and other topics to prepare you to succeed in a variety of management roles across a range of sectors.
You will study with people from all around the world who come from a wide range of academic backgrounds, giving you the opportunity to expand your network and learn about working with, and doing business with other cultures. Throughout the programme we work with businesses to learn from their expertise and enable you to work on live projects, in order to improve your practical business and management skills. You can also choose between a dissertation, business project, summer school or work placement in term three to tailor your programme to your chosen career path.
An MSc in Management enables you to develop the professional and global management skills and subject expertise that will make you a valuable asset from day one of your career and set you apart from other graduates.
**Investing in your future career**
Your career is the central focus of the programme, so we have designed a range of activities to support you in achieving the career you want:
- The Careers Camp – unique to the programme and held during induction week with workshops and lectures specifically designed to help you think about your goals.
- The Global Career Management Module, designed exclusively for the programme, builds on the academic and applied knowledge you will gain throughout your studies, enabling you to apply that learning more successfully to your chosen career path.
- Dedicated Careers Coach attached to the programme who you can meet with on a 1-2-1 basis to discuss CV design and mock interviews.
- We combine your learning with practical experience by getting you to tackle real industry challenges for current businesses.
- Network and learn from industry leaders at our guest speaker events.
- Access to the Career Mentor Scheme to help develop your professional goals with a successful alumni in your chosen field.
- Weekly careers e-bulletins bringing you the latest career news and events.
|Level||RQF Level 7|
A 2:1 with honours or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications.
|International||22000 GBP for Whole course|
|EU||13600 GBP for Whole course|
|England||13600 GBP for Whole course|
|Northern Ireland||13600 GBP for Whole course|
|Scotland||13600 GBP for Whole course|
|Wales||13600 GBP for Whole course|
|Channel Islands||13600 GBP for Whole course|
University of Exeter
Master your future
The world of work is rapidly changing and the skills required for the future are ever evolving. Our innovative postgraduate programmes at University of Exeter Business School have been designed to prepare you to succeed in a changing global workplace, with research led teaching, industry informed content and hands-on experience.
Our dedication to our students, teaching and research, has been recognised by the three leading international accreditation bodies, AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB. The prestigious ‘Triple Crown’ accreditation is held by less than one hundred business school globally, placing Exeter among the very ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Business and management, Business studies, Business consultancy, Business innovation, e-business, Human resource management, Management development, International business studies, Marketing, Brand management, Consumer studies, Trade, Management, Leadership or Strategic management, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here