University of Edinburgh: Structural & Fire Safety Engineering
|Institution||University of Edinburgh View institution profile|
|Department||School of Engineering|
This course is no longer offered.
University of Edinburgh currently offers other courses in School of Engineering:
- Advanced Chemical Engineering (2021)
- Advanced Power Engineering (2021)
- Bioengineering (2021)
- Digital Communications (2021)
- Electrical Power Engineering (2021)
- Electronics (2021)
- Energy Systems (2021)
- Engineering (2021)
- Infrastructure and the Environment (2021)
- International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering (2021)
- Leading Major Programmes (2021)
- Materials and Processes (2021)
- Offshore Renewable Energy (Industrial Doctorate Centre) (2021)
- Sensor and Imaging Systems (2021)
- Signal Processing and Communications (2021)
- Structural and Fire Safety Engineering (2021)
- Sustainable Energy Systems (2021)
- Wind and Marine Energy Systems and Structures (2021)
University of Edinburgh
Inspiring the world since 1583
The University of Edinburgh is one of the world's top universities, consistently ranked in the world top 50, and ranked 20th in the 2020 QS World University Rankings. Our entrepreneurial and cross-disciplinary culture attracts not only students but also staff from some 156 countries, creating a unique Edinburgh experience.
We provide a stimulating working, learning, and teaching environment with access to excellent facilities and attract the world's best, from Nobel Prize winning laureates to future explorers, pioneers and inventors.
Study with us
As host to more than 40,000 students, the University …
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Engineering or Fire engineering, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here