University of Central Lancashire: Mental Health Practice including Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) Training
|Institution||University of Central Lancashire View institution profile|
|Department||School of Social Work, Care and Community|
This course is no longer offered.
University of Central Lancashire currently offers other courses in School of Social Work, Care and Community:
- Community Leadership (2020)
- Community Social Care Policy and Practice (2020)
- Leadership and Management in Social Care and Social Work (2019)
- Professional Development and Practice (2019)
- Professional Practice and Mental Health Law (2019)
- Professional Practice with Children and Young People (2020)
- Safeguarding Children (2020)
- Social Pedagogy Leadership (2020)
- Social Policy (2020)
- Social Policy (2019)
- Specialist Child Care Practice (2019)
- Specialist Child Care Practice (2020)
- Specialist Practice with Adults (2019)
- Specialist Practice with Adults (2020)
University of Central Lancashire
Founded in 1828 as the Institution for the Diffusion of Knowledge, the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) now has a staff and student community approaching 38,000 and 180,000 alumni. The University offers over 200 postgraduate courses – both taught and research – in a range of subjects. What's more, UCLan is ranked in the top 6% of universities in the world (CWUR 2019/20). We also have a community of around 20,000 students from over 120 countries, including 5,000 postgraduate students and 700 research students.
The University has over 200 postgraduate ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Social care, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here