University of Central Lancashire: Accounting (ACCA)
|Institution||University of Central Lancashire View institution profile|
|Department||Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise|
This course is no longer offered.
University of Central Lancashire currently offers other courses in Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise:
- Accounting (ACCCA) Fast Track (2021)
- Business Administration (DBA) (2021)
- Business Administration (DBA) (2020)
- Business Administration with Professional Placement (2021)
- Digital Marketing Communications (2021)
- Human Resource Management (2021)
- Human Resource Management/Development (2021)
- International Business and Management (2021)
- International Festivals and Event Management (2021)
- International Festivals and Tourism Management (2021)
- International Hospitality and Event Management (2021)
- International Hospitality and Tourism Management (2021)
- Management Studies (2021)
University of Central Lancashire
Founded in 1828 as the Institution for the Diffusion of Knowledge, the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) now has a staff and student community approaching 38,000 and 180,000 alumni. The University offers over 200 postgraduate courses – both taught and research – in a range of subjects. What's more, UCLan is ranked in the top 6% of universities in the world (CWUR 2019/20). We also have a community of around 20,000 students from over 120 countries, including 5,000 postgraduate students and 700 research students.
The University has over 200 postgraduate taught programmes across all …
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Accounting, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here