University of Bradford: International Human Rights and Development (LLM)
|Institution||University of Bradford View institution profile|
|Department||School of Law|
This course is no longer offered.
University of Bradford currently offers other courses in School of Law:
- International Commercial Law (LLM) (2020)
- International Human Rights Law and Development (LLM) (2020)
- International Human Rights Law and Development (LLM) (2019)
- International Legal Studies (2019)
- International Legal Studies LLM (2020)
- Natural Resources and Environmental Law and Policy (2019)
- Natural Resources and Environmental Law and Policy LLM (2020)
University of Bradford
With over 50 years of academic excellence behind us as a University, we continue to grow our postgraduate reputation, course provision, and research impact.
We have always been pioneers in developing new course subjects and modes of teaching, reflecting and anticipating the needs of employers, our students, and of society as a whole.
Pioneering new programmes through research
The 2014 REF rated 74% of our research as world-leading or internationally excellent. The University has recently been at the forefront of quality research in fields as diverse as artificial intelligence, dementia, skin care science, peace-building and archaeology, and ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Law, European law, Human rights law or International law, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here