University of Aberdeen: Petrophysics and Formation Evaluation
|Institution||University of Aberdeen View institution profile|
|Department||School of Geosciences|
This course is no longer offered.
University of Aberdeen currently offers other courses in School of Geosciences:
- Archaeology (2019)
- Archaeology of the North (2019)
- Archaeology of the North (2018)
- Environmental Partnership Management (2018)
- Environmental Partnership Management (2019)
- Geographical Information Systems (2018)
- Geographical Information Systems (2019)
- Geophysics (2019)
- Integrated Petroleum Geoscience (2019)
- Oil and Gas Enterprise Management (2018)
- Oil and Gas Enterprise Management (2019)
- Osteoarchaeology (2018)
- Osteoarchaeology (2019)
- Petroleum Data Management (2019)
- Rural Surveying and Rural Property Management (2019)
The University of Aberdeen
"96% of our graduates enter jobs, research posts or further study within six months of graduating."
FIND OUT ABOUT PROGRAMMES (CAMPUS AND ONLINE), SCHOLARSHIPS, CAREERS, AND UNIVERSITY LIFE AT OUR POSTGRADUATE OPEN DAYS OR VISIT US.
Top 30 UK University
Scottish University of the Year 2019
The University of Aberdeen is the 5th oldest university in the UK. Founded by visionary Bishop Elphinstone in 1495 and influenced by European University models, the beautiful campus attracts international academics, and an equally diverse international student population from over 130 countries.
It is ‘Open to all and ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Science, Earth sciences, Geology, Petrology or Physics, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here