Jan. 31, 2022
University of Kent is holding a hybrid Postgraduate Event on 23rd February 2022
Step up, stand out and specialise, discover our career-focused programmes at Kent. We’ll be holding our Open Event on Wednesday 23rd February 2022.
The event offers both face-to-face and virtual options, providing an opportunity to meet our staff and current students, across our UK and European campuses.
Join a community that’s already shaping tomorrow’s world and discover where it could take you.
Book your place at the virtual event [12.00 – 14.00 UK time]
Book your place at the campus event [17.00 – 19.00 UK time]
What to expect at the Open Event:
- Find out more about postgraduate study at Kent, a top UK and global University
- Discover our multimillion-pound scholarship fund, subject specific awards other funding opportunities
- Learn more about our career-focused programmes, particularly our conversion Master’s courses in Business, Law, Marketing, Finance, Computer Science, Creative Arts, Social Work, Healthcare and more.
- Meet and chat to our incredible academic and support staff as well as our current students.
- Virtually view our campuses in Kent, Canterbury and Medway, and our postgraduate centres in Europe, Brussels and Paris. Or, we welcome you to visit our Canterbury campus in person.
Book a place at our open event here
Sharpen your focus and step up in your career this 2022. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Looking for funding for postgraduate studies? Check out the exclusive bursaries on offer from Postgrad Solutions.
Content added on 31st January 2022.
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.