March 30, 2020
University of Limerick creates free eBook for international postgrads in Ireland
The University of Limerick has created a free eBook for international postgraduate students wishing to study in Ireland.
For those students thinking about studying a postgraduate degree abroad – Ireland could be the perfect choice, and here’s why:
- It’s got one of the best education systems in the world with leading universities, research facilities, and programs.
- 16 of the top global technology companies have their EMEA headquarters in Ireland, including nine of the top 10 US companies.
- 50% of the world’s banks are operating in Ireland.
- Nine of the world’s top 10 MedTech and Biopharma companies are based in Ireland.
- Ireland is multicultural and vibrant with thousands of international students from over 150 countries.
- It’s one of the friendliest and safest countries in the world.
- It’s got beautiful scenery and a rugged beauty, and is on the doorstep of much of Europe.
So what do you need to know if you’re considering making the move?
The University of Limerick’s free eBook provides information on:
- Visas: How to apply, if you need one, and if you can work as a student.
- Real-life student stories of graduates who have made the move.
- English language requirements, fees, and scholarships.
- Why Limerick (and the University of Limerick in particular) could be the perfect choice for your postgraduate degree.
Follow the link HERE, fill in the form and get your free guide now!
Looking for funding for postgraduate studies? Check out the exclusive bursaries on offer from Postgrad Solutions.
Content added on 30th March 2020.
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.