find your perfect postgrad program
Search our Database of 30,000 Courses

March 11, 2019

Barcelona GSE has excellent graduate placement record

Barcelona GSEThe Barcelona Graduate School of Economics has revealed an excellent graduate record, with 94% of the Class of 2018 placed within six months of graduation

The Barcelona GSE recently released the placement results for the students in the Class of 2018 masters course, and they reveal that 94% of these students had been placed within six months of their graduation. Of these successful students, 81% have entered professional placements while the remaining 19% are continuing with their education with either a PhD or another postgraduate course.

The companies hiring the most students from the Class of 2018 are the European Central Bank (ECB), Caixa Bank, IESE Business School, OECD, Compass Lexecon, PwC, Accenture and the Bank of England.

Former student from theClass of 2018, Samuel Jones, says, ”Since finishing the Masters program in International Trade, Finance, and Development, I have started developing a bilateral trade model for the UK's agricultural ministry. My ability in this role has been shaped by the rigorous quantitative experience and comprehensive knowledge of the trade literature gained at Barcelona GSE.” 

Find out more here.

Looking for funding for postgraduate studies? Check out the exclusive bursaries on offer from Postgrad Solutions.  

Content added on 11th March 2019. 

Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.

Most Popular News