Manchester Metropolitan University: Geographical Information Systems, Geographical Information Technologies, Applied Geographical Information Systems
|Institution||Manchester Metropolitan University View institution profile|
|Department||Science and the Environment|
This course is no longer offered.
Manchester Metropolitan University also offers courses in:
- Accounting, Finance and Banking
- Business and Management Studies
- Childhood, Youth and Education Studies
- Clothing Design and Technology
- Continuing Professional Development
- CPD and PG Studies
- Department of Computing and Mathematics
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Life Sciences
- Department of Natural Sciences
- Department of Sport and Exercise Sciences
- Economics, Policy and International Business
- Education and Social Research Institute
- Health Professions
- Information Technology and Communications
- Languages, Linguistics and TESOL
- Manchester Law School
- Manchester School of Architecture
- Marketing, Operations and Digitial Business
- Marketing, Retail and Tourism
- Operations,Technology, Events and Hospitality Mangement
- People and Performance
- PGCE courses
- Politics, Philosophy and Public Services
- Research, Enterprise and Innovation
- School of Health, Psychology and Social Care
- Social Work and Social change
- Sociology and Criminology
- Strategy, Enterprise and Sustainability
Browse other courses in Environment, Environmental management, Environmental science, Environmental studies, Landscape studies, Geographical information systems or Geography, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Manchester Metropolitan University
A modern university in a great global city
Manchester Metropolitan University has a proud heritage dating back to 1824. It is one of the largest universities in the UK, with over 38,000 students, and is home to a diverse international student population from more than 120 countries.
The University is ranked amongst the world’s top 200 universities under 50 years old*, which is a measure of its commitment to delivering and supporting quality research and teaching.
Manchester Metropolitan’s campus is located in the centre of Manchester, amongst world-renowned music, arts, shopping and sports ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Environment, Environmental management, Environmental science, Environmental studies, Landscape studies, Geographical information systems or Geography, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here