Manchester Metropolitan University: Project Management
|Institution||Manchester Metropolitan University View institution profile|
|Department||Operations,Technology, Events and Hospitality Mangement|
|Telephone||0161 247 6969|
During this course you’ll learn how to plan, organise and control a project’s progression, quality and performance and discover techniques to maintain its momentum. You’ll master systems thinking and develop essential skills such as the ability to manage strategic procurement.
People play an integral role in the delivery of any project. On this course, you’ll learn the essential skills to overcome a range of common issues, from managing power disputes between colleagues, to maintaining motivation within a team during long-term projects.
**Shaped by industry**
The MSc Project Management is accredited by the Association of Project Management, which means the content you study reflects the latest developments in the industry.
You’ll also get unique insights into the energetic world of project management through a number of guest lectures. These experienced professionals come from a range of different sectors and will help demonstrate the critical role project managers play in the operation of modern organisations.
**Features and Benefits**
- **Triple crown** - study in a Business School that has prestigious triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
- **Taught by experts** - this course is delivered by leading academics who bring their experience as project management practitioners into the classroom.
- **Real-life learning** – sharpen your new skills outside your course, with an opportunity to take an optional short-term internship with employers in the city.
- **A global city of opportunities** – Manchester is one of the fastest growing economies in Europe, with large capital projects shaping the region’s development. It’s a great lab for your studies.
- **Industry insight** – learn from professional guest lecturers. You’ll get a unique insight into a number of different industries.
- **Professional development** – attend a series of key industry events throughout your course and network with recruiting businesses.
- **Boost your employability** – Develop vital leadership and management skills in demand by employers. This course can open doors into a number of different industries.
|Level||RQF Level 7|
You’ll need a good UK honours degree in any subject – at least a 2:2 – or the international equivalent. We’ll also welcome an application if you don’t have a degree, but you have the equivalent professional qualification or significant relevant management experience. Overseas applicants will require IELTS with an overall score of 6.5 with no less than 5.5 in any category, or an equivalent accepted English qualification.
Manchester Metropolitan University
A modern university in a great global city
Manchester Metropolitan University has a proud heritage dating back to 1824. It is one of the largest universities in the UK, with over 38,000 students, and is home to a diverse international student population from more than 140 countries.
The University is ranked amongst the world’s top 200 universities under 50 years old*, which is a measure of its commitment to delivering and supporting quality research and teaching.
Manchester Metropolitan’s campus is located in the centre of Manchester, amongst world-renowned music, arts, shopping and sports ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Accounting, Accounting technician studies, Administrative accounting, Auditing, Bookkeeping, Computerised accounting, Cost accounting, Management accounting, Taxation, Finance, International finance, Public finance, Financial services, Banking, Investment, Credit management, Management, Information technology, Software engineering, Information systems or Management information systems, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here