Manchester Metropolitan University: Digital Marketing
|Institution||Manchester Metropolitan University View institution profile|
|Department||Marketing, Retail and Tourism|
|Telephone||0161 247 6969|
On this part-time digital marketing course you’ll develop a firm understanding of the fundamentals of marketing. From this foundation we’ll teach you how to use these techniques in the digital realm to deliver powerful and engaging campaigns.
You’ll learn how to devise complex digital strategies and master social media and digital marketing tools. We’ll help you think with a digital transformation mindset that can help you make a big impact in your workplace.
We’ll also teach you how to focus and customise your campaigns to specific target audiences. This will help you deliver effective digital marketing, but also to measure and evaluate its reach.
Taught by digital marketing experts, this course is built around breaking digital advancements and tackles the current developments in this fast-paced area of marketing.
**A flexible course to progress your career**
Designed in partnership with leading digital marketing company MMC Learning, this course will give you an industry-recognised qualification.
With online learning and self-study, this part-time course is also supported by live video discussions and peer-to-peer networking.
By the time you complete this course, you’ll have developed a unique understanding of digital media and have the refined practical skills to navigate this fast-paced profession successfully.
**Features and Benefits**
- **Triple crown** - study with a Business School that has prestigious triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
- **Convenient learning** – the part-time nature of this course allows you to remain in employment, fitting your assignments in around work.
- **Expert lecturers** – this course was designed by leading digital marketing experts, including Dave Chaffey of Smart Insights (@SmartInsights), and David Edmundson-Bird, Associate Director for Digital Innovation (@groovegenerator).
- **Professional qualification** – gain an industry-recognised masters, supported by professional qualification provider MMC Learning.
- **Valuable resources** – access tools, webinars, keynotes and extra-curricular events, as well as our online university library.
- **Support** – your virtual learning is enhanced with 1-2-1 support from your digital marketing lecturers.
- **Applied learning** – put your new skills into practice, applying them at work and seeing the results in real-time.
- **Employability** – use your new skills to find a new career in this rapidly expanding market, build your confidence as a digital strategist or further your existing job in marketing.
- **Key insights** - Learn from industry experts on the UK's longest running part-time masters in Digital Marketing
|Level||RQF Level 7|
To gain entry onto this course, you must meet the following criteria: An undergraduate degree - minimum 2:2 - or a high level of work experience in relevant senior roles. 2+ years of professional experience, that must be in suitable employment to make the most of the MSc course. For international students, please refer to www.mmu.ac.uk/international/courses/english-language-requirements/
Manchester Metropolitan University
A modern university in a great global city
Manchester Metropolitan University has a proud heritage dating back to 1824. It is one of the largest universities in the UK, with over 38,000 students, and is home to a diverse international student population from more than 140 countries.
The University is ranked amongst the world’s top 200 universities under 50 years old*, which is a measure of its commitment to delivering and supporting quality research and teaching.
Manchester Metropolitan’s campus is located in the centre of Manchester, amongst world-renowned music, arts, shopping and sports ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Media studies, Communication studies, Communication design, Business studies, Marketing, Information technology, Computer science or Digital imaging, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here