Kingston University: Forensic Analysis
|Institution||Kingston University View institution profile|
|Department||Pharmacy and Chemistry|
This course is no longer offered.
Kingston University currently offers other courses in Pharmacy and Chemistry:
- Analytical Chemistry (2020)
- Analytical Chemistry with Management Studies (2020)
- Forensic Science (Analysis/Toxicology) (2020)
- Pharmaceutical Analysis (2020)
- Pharmaceutical Analysis with Management Studies (2020)
- Pharmaceutical Science (2020)
- Pharmaceutical Science (2019)
- Pharmaceutical Science with Management Studies (2020)
- Pharmacy Practice (Overseas Pharmacists Assessment Programme) (2020)
A vibrant, modern and supportive University based across four campuses, Kingston offers a wide range of postgraduate taught and research degrees. It offers people from all backgrounds and countries (140 at the last count) the opportunity to make a difference – not only to their own lives, but also to the world around them.
You’ll earn a postgraduate degree with a difference via 118 years of teaching excellence. We will help you to achieve your career goals by putting your academic knowledge into practice, gaining the problem-solving skills and flexibility you need to adapt to the changing ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Medicine (general and para-medical), Medicine and surgery or Forensic science, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here