King's College London, University of London: Endodontics MSc
|Institution||King's College London, University of London|
|Department||Faculty of Dentistry, Oral and Craniofacial Sciences|
|Telephone||+44 (0) 207 848 7000|
Our Endodontics MSc is designed to give you the skills to successfully and confidently manage more complex and demanding endodontic cases. We will provide the latest evidence based knowledge in endodontology enabling you to successfully integrate endodontic therapy with other aspects of restorative dentistry, and learn research methodology
This course is mostly delivered online, so you can study anywhere in the world with minimum disruption to your professional and personal life while benefitting from world-class teaching.
- Internationally renowned centre of excellence for teaching and research in dentistry.
- Pioneers of distance learning in dentistry with over 20 years’ experience.
- Intensive face-to-face residential blocks to learn and practice contemporary clinical techniques at world-class training facilities.
- Course material delivered by a team of highly experienced clinical tutors and academics, many of whom are world-leaders in their field.
- Multi-authored online course text material supported by extensive references and access to institutional library facilities.
- Online support through regular webinars and tutorials presented by core staff and expert tutors.
|Level||RQF Level 7|
A dental qualification acceptable to the College with employment as a dentist in a dental practice, dental school, hospital, or community dental services environment.
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Dentistry, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here