St George’s, University of London Postgraduate Open Evening 20 February 2020
Feb. 20, 2020
St George’s, University of London is holding a Postgraduate Open Evening on Thursday 20th February 2020, from 4-8.30pm.
This is the ideal event for anyone thinking about pursuing a postgraduate degree in health or science, as St George’s, University of London is the UK's specialist health university.
St George’s offers an immersive university experience, where students will learn and develop essential skills in a hands-on and collaborative environment. The site is shared with St George’s Hospital, which is one of the largest teaching and research hospitals in the UK, so you’ll have plenty of exposure to a clinical environment and cutting-edge research, all within easy reach of the centre of one of the world’s most exciting and diverse global cities.
This postgraduate event will feature:
· Campus tours with current students
· Networking with prospective postgraduate students, current students and academics
· Course-specific sessions, where you will have the opportunity to speak with academics
· A presentation from the Head/Deputy Head of the Graduate School
· A presentation from Admissions on putting together your application
· An opportunity to speak with university staff about postgraduate scholarships and how to apply before the Wednesday 11th March 2020 deadline.
The following postgraduate courses will be represented at the event:
Find out more and register for this event here.
Looking for funding for postgraduate studies? Check out the exclusive bursaries on offer from Postgrad Solutions.
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.