Coventry University: Global Entrepreneurship
|Institution||Coventry University View institution profile|
|Department||School of Humanities|
This course offers a balance between academic theory and practical application of key entrepreneurial and management concepts to give you the skills and confidence to build a new business or further develop existing businesses. The course also provides you with the core skills needed by large, medium and small size businesses.
- The programme prepares students for a range of career options. This may be starting a business, growing a business or consulting on optimisation.
- It’s structured to provide insights into entrepreneurial opportunities, while also providing core management skills and knowledge.
- The students are international and culturally diverse. This provides an excellent opportunity to build a strong international network.
- The teaching staff is drawn from a range of international backgrounds, industry sectors and disciplines.
Key course benefits;
- Gain a critical understanding of market development and market management.
- Evaluate sustainability in a competitive local, national and international environment.
- Undertake critical analysis and ethical evaluation related to new situations and opportunities.
- Develop critical awareness of information systems and their impact upon enterprise management.
- Be able to enhance employability and career development through continuing professional development.
- Develop core competencies: analysis; synthesis; decision-making and to apply these to complex new opportunities.
- Relate to the context in which you operate and apply new technologies and techniques to solve present and future problems.
- Develop effectiveness as active, accountable and self-directed practitioners, able to research, plan and manage an enterprise.
|Level||RQF Level 7|
Applicants should hold a good honours degree 2:1 or above in a relevant academic discipline.
Applicants with a degree in another discipline or with relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
|EU||11450 GBP for Year 1|
|England||11450 GBP for Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||11450 GBP for Year 1|
|Scotland||11450 GBP for Year 1|
|Wales||11450 GBP for Year 1|
|International||15800 GBP for Year 1|
Coventry University is a dynamic university that provides high quality education to students. Our teaching, staff, facilities and student experience have all been recognised as being among the finest in the sector and our future is looking bright as a modern university with a flourishing global reputation.
Why choose Coventry University?
- Top 15 for five years running in the Guardian University Guide (2016-2020)
- Awarded University of the Year for Student Experience (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019)
- 1st for Overseas Experiences (based on student trips abroad from HESA 2016/17 data)
- Gold for outstanding teaching ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Business studies, International business studies, Management or Entrepreneurial studies, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here