Coventry University: Cybersecurity
|Institution||Coventry University View institution profile|
|Department||School of Computing, Electronics and Maths|
This course is no longer offered.
Coventry University currently offers other courses in School of Computing, Electronics and Maths:
- Computer Science (2019)
- Computer Science (2020)
- Cyber Security (2020)
- Data Science and Computational Intelligence (2020)
- Data Science and Computational Intelligence (2019)
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering (2020)
- Embedded Microelectronics and Wireless Systems (2019)
- Embedded Systems Engineering (2020)
- Forensic Computing (2020)
- Management of Information Systems and Technology (2020)
- Software Development (2020)
Coventry University is a dynamic university that provides high quality education to students. Our teaching, staff, facilities and student experience have all been recognised as being among the finest in the sector and our future is looking bright as a modern university with a flourishing global reputation.
Why choose Coventry University?
- Top 15 for five years running in the Guardian University Guide (2016-2020)
- Awarded University of the Year for Student Experience (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019)
- 1st for Overseas Experiences (based on student trips abroad from HESA 2016/17 data)
- Gold for outstanding teaching ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Computer science, Computer networks or Security management, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here