Bournemouth University: International Economics and Finance
|Institution||Bournemouth University View institution profile|
|Department||Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics|
This course is no longer offered.
Bournemouth University currently offers other courses in Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics:
- Finance (2019)
- Finance (2020)
- International Accounting and Finance (2019)
- International Accounting and Finance (2020)
- Sustainable Economic Development & Emerging Markets (2019)
- Sustainable Economic Development & Emerging Markets (2020)
Find your degree of difference at Bournemouth University
Wherever you want to go, Bournemouth University (BU) can help you get there. Everything we do is designed to make you globally employable.
We offer an extensive range of postgraduate taught courses, as well as doctoral opportunities. If you choose to study at BU, you’ll leave fully prepared for professional practice, supported by the placement opportunities available on some courses.
- 91% of our graduates are in work or study six months after graduating (DLHE Survey, 2016)
- Rated among the top 20 universities in the UK for our ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Business studies, Accounting, Finance, International finance, Financial services or International business studies, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here