There are many reasons why being a London postgraduate student is a great idea – it’s a vibrant cosmopolitan city with plenty of students and plenty to do.
And don’t forget if you’re looking for great student accommodation look no further than Fresh Student Living who provide safe and secure privately-owned student-style accommodation in well located sites across the capital.
Here’s our top 10 reasons to be a postgraduate student on London (in no particular order!).
1. You’ll receive premium tuition from world-renowned universities.
2. It’s a fantastically cosmopolitan city, home to thousands of students from over 200 different countries.
3. By living and studying in London as a postgraduate student, you will be able to fully immerse yourself in the English language - thus gaining an invaluable skill for life - fluency in the English language.
4. With over 900,000 students, London has a very exciting and lively social scene.
5. Hosting many top universities, businesses, law practices and companies, London is the ideal city for networking. This could result in some fantastic job opportunities once you have finished your London masters.
6. London is a cultural phenomenon - with over 150 theatres, 200 museums, and 120 historic buildings and monuments. There is so much to see and do in London as a postgraduate Masters student you will simply never get bored.
7. England’s capital city is a foodies’ paradise, with cuisine from over 70 different countries in over 11,000 eateries (be they restaurants, cafes or takeaways). There really is something for everyone - whatever the budget.
8. Despite its reputation as being expensive, London plays host to a plethora of exciting, unique free events, festivals and offers free entry to many galleries and museums.
9. London masters are recognised worldwide as being a symbol of academic excellence. The qualification you gain in London will open up a whole world of career prospects.
10. With great, cheap transport links to Europe and the rest of the world - London is a great city in which to base yourself for your postgraduate program.