Bangor University: Healthcare Sciences (extended)
|Institution||Bangor University View institution profile|
|Department||School of Health Sciences|
This course is no longer offered.
Bangor University currently offers other courses in School of Health Sciences:
- Acute Medical Care (2020)
- Acute Surgical Care (2020)
- Adult Nursing (2020)
- Advanced Clinical Practice (2020)
- Advanced Clinical Practice (Allied Health Professional) (2020)
- Applied Health Research (2020)
- Chronic Disease (2020)
- Contraception / Associated Health (2020)
- Diabetes Care and Management (2020)
- Emergency Practitioner (2020)
- Examination of the Newborn (2020)
- General Practice Nursing (2020)
- Intensive Care Nursing (2020)
- Leading Quality Improvement (2020)
- Legal and Ethical Concepts in Healthcare and Social Care (2020)
- Mental Health (2020)
- Mental Health Practice (2020)
- Midwifery Studies (2020)
- Optimising Breastfeeding (2020)
- Optimising Childbirth (2020)
- Physiotherapy (2020)
- Professional Doctorate in Healthcare Doctor in Healthcare (2020)
- Prudent Healthcare (2020)
- Public Health and Health Promotion (2020)
Founded in 1884, Bangor University has a long tradition of academic excellence and a strong focus on the student experience. Around 10,000 students currently study at the University, with teaching staff based within fourteen Academic Schools.
Bangor University has achieved a Gold Award for teaching, the highest rating possible, in the national Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
Bangor University is ranked in the top 40 in the UK for research*, according to the Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2014. The REF recognised that more than three-quarters of Bangor’s research is either world-leading or internationally ...
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Health studies, Health care, Medicine (general and para-medical) or Health science, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here