Anglia Ruskin University: Construction Project Management
|Institution||Anglia Ruskin University View institution profile|
|Department||Engineering and the Built Environment|
This course is no longer offered.
Anglia Ruskin University also offers courses in:
- Adult and Mental Health Nursing
- Allied and Public Health
- Allied Health and Medicine
- Anglia Law School
- Cambridge School of Art
- Computing and Technology
- Department of Marketing, Strategy and Enterprise
- Economics, Strategy, Marketing and Enterprise
- English and Media
- HRM, Organisational Behaviour and Tourism
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Language Services Unit
- Life Sciences
- Medicine and Healthcare Science
- Music and Performing Arts
- School of Economics, Finance and Law
- School of Education and Social Care
- School of Engineering and the Built Environment
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
Anglia Ruskin University
ARU is an innovative global university, brimming with ambition. Students from 177 countries gain qualifications with us in four continents. Students, academics, businesses and partners all benefit from our outstanding facilities; we’ve invested £100 million over the last five years and plan to invest a further £91 million over the next five years.
Anglia Ruskin has taught programmes and research opportunities in many areas, animal and environmental sciences, art and design, building and construction, business, computing, engineering, law, crime and social studies, health professions, music, nursing, psychology and sciences.
Our Postgraduate programmes commence in ...View Profile
Not what you are looking for?Browse other courses in Construction or Construction management, or search our comprehensive database of postgrad programs.
Scholarship Opportunity with Postgrad.com
Are you a PG student at this University or have you applied to study a postgraduate program at a university in Europe? Tell us your plans and qualify for a £500.00 PGS Scholarship.Click here